Over the past few days, I have accomplished:
- Multiple meals on the new supergrill, including kabobs and smoked ribs.
- Clearing the counters in the dining room.
- Cleaning up my sewing space.
- Making the muslin for the TARDIS dress and checking the fit.
- Scanning hundreds of pages of schoolwork and properly filing it on the computer.
- Catching up on the bills.
- Riding over 20 miles.
- Slicing a watermelon.
- Setting off fireworks and sparklers with the kids.
- Ordering new cane tips for Kender.
- Finding new cloth pull-ups for Kender.