- I’m out of shape.
- No, biking does not work the skating muscles any more than running did.
- Being out of shape and out of practice combined with a freshly refinished floor and some nice Fo-Macs just invites things like bruises and comments such as, “Honey, you’re just a little off there.” I did not acquire any bruises tonight.
- I always forget how much fun it is just to see all the characters and the bling. The couple with the matching motion-activated colored LEDs on their trucks. The guy who always shows up in a full, sleek suit, complete with pocket kerchief, tie pin, sunglasses…and mukluk skate covers. The splits girls.
- Dude, no amount of mouthwash is going to cover up the alcohol on your breath, which is not helping you any when you try to get my phone number. Like I’m actually here to pick up random strangers, in my tie-dyed t-shirt and my worst bra and my granny bun. And yes, I’m going to get the giggles now every time you catch my eye, because I think you’re funny as hell.
- Did I mention that I’m out of shape?
- My personal opinion is that there are entirely too many whistles coming out for “Blow the Whistle”. Shut up already. Especially when you’re sneaking up behind me.
- I made up a new slide for slower songs. Somebody needs to come do it with me so other people will join in. I’m cool. Really.
- Why the hell are my arms sore???
Published by solinox
I am a Wiccan priestess, a libertarian mother of triplets plus three, a wife and homeschooling mom to blind and autistic children, a fiber artist, and a Jane of All Trades, always learning and seeking to help.
View more posts
Oh that is so funny. And you are so much more on top of how to respond to the lame pickup. After years of being twice this size, I am tending to peer at the pickupee in a lame, owlish, and bewildered fashion. You are not out of shape.
Oh yes I am out of shape, or I wouldn’t have been so incredibly sore yesterday and today!
Leave a comment