- When the Kirby salesman comes and vacuums my living room with his Kirby vacuum and gets up all that extra dirt, I don’t hear, “Kirby vacuums are better than my vacuum.” I hear, “Gods, I’m a terrible housekeeper, and if I would just keep up with vacuuming my carpets every week, there wouldn’t be so much dirt there.”
- These days, I get all my news from Facebook. It’s a good thing I have friends in all parties and of all creeds, pretty much.
- I would rather knit for $5/hour than be a dressmaker for $20/hour.
- Every time I try to clip and use coupons, I wonder if I wouldn’t make more money per hour knitting.
- I have no interest in forcing my autistic child to suppress himself and behave unnaturally just because he will “need” to as an adult. I much prefer seeing the person he is and waiting to see the person he naturally grows into.
- I am impatient for Kender to “grow” into better communication, though.
- I washed my car once. Then winter happened.
- I have a very short attention span when it comes to getting Kender to do something he doesn’t want to do.
Published by solinox
I am a Wiccan priestess, a libertarian mother of triplets plus three, a wife and homeschooling mom to blind and autistic children, a fiber artist, and a Jane of All Trades, always learning and seeking to help.
View more posts